Flooring Case Studies
Mighty River Power Atiamuri Power Station Floor, now looks good with an Altex Coatings high performance system.
Client: Mighty River Power
Contractor: GMR Holmac Ltd Taupo
Contracts Manager: Mr Brent McGrannachan
Protective Coatings System:
- The flooring is concrete and was previously coated and in poor condition.
- Steam cleaned to remove any grease and soluble contamination.
- Orbital grind with a dust extraction system attached to abrade substrate and achieve a finish similar in appearance to 80 grit paper
- Apply a seal coat of 1 (thinned 30% with 1/2 thinner) to bare areas
- Apply full coats 2 and 3
- Altra~Shield 2000 - spot prime
- Altra~Shield 2000 - full coat
- E~Line 379 - full coat
Brent stated the contract went very well as he is so used to this high performance system and the excellent finish.
Download our product datasheets below or contact Brian Harris for more information: email@example.com
with application issues
and other general
Click here >